* March 29, 2013. Prof. Park has participated in an expert panel on current Korean crisis recorded by BBC News Service's show "World Have Your Say." Link to Audio from the Public Panel on Current Korean Crisis
* "Fumata Bianca" Study Abroad Students Witness Historic Moment in Rome, March 13, 2013.
* The application deadline for Globis/Asia Study Abroad Program (Summer 2013) was extended until February 14, 2013!
* Join Globis at the Friday Forum this week, engage in a conversation of issues, giving complex subjects relevance and clarity.
* Globis Center would like to welcome all incoming student to UGA in the Spring semester of 2013. Have an exciting and productive semester!
Most Friday Forums are held at Globis, which is located in the historic Franklin House on the corner of South Thomas St. and East Broad St. at the Northern edge of campus. If you are interested in presenting your paper, thesis, prospectus, or dissertation, please contact Szymon Stojek at 706-542-6633
In October 2011 the Center for the Study of Global Issues conducted Track-II talks between DRPK, ROK, and US representatives. The talks were successful in producing a conference statement between the parties.